United Kingdom
Loyal Suffolk Hussars

This force claims to have been raised in 1793, but its official date is 1831, as most of the troops of Suffolk Yeomanry seem to have disappeared in 1828. The title "Loyal Suffolk Yeomanry" was granted in 1883 (superseding its former name,"The West Suffolk") in memory of the parent troop raised in 1831 at Bury St.Edmunds. The corps bore the title until 1868, when it was amalgamated with the Long Melford troops. This was the only yeomanry corps to bear the title "Loyal" officially by Gazette.
The full dress uniform is green with gold lace.

Cartes-de-Visite Royal Hussar